I have school tomorrow and I don’t think I am going to do any of my homework. I know, it was a huge confession, it took a lot of guts to type that out.
these are weird
1) smell…smelling good is always a plus
2) being able to be with just me
3) telling me up front what’s going on
1) thinking you are the coolest most awesome person in the world, cuz chances are you’re not.
2) talking about all your girls
3) texting other girls when I’m with you
4) being clingy and weird and sending me awkward text messages that I don’t know what to say back
sorry this is going to be a lot more like five groups of people….
1) My entire family
2) Sophia, Jodie, Katy, Marlee, Ellen, Reeve, Kylie, Mallory, Claire, Hope, Ariel, Ruby, Bella && Gabby.
3) Brent, Ford, Jake, && Blair
4) My cheer friends: Jessica, Keely, Mikayla, Taylor, Morgan, Hope, Demmye, Kenzie, Maddy, Julia, Hayley, Haley, Ginny, Rachel, Brooke, Hannah, Emma, Julia, Rikki && Leah
5) My coaches, old&&new: Joe, Amber, Jason, Shari, Lindsey, Krista && Matt.
1) That thing I got grounded for at the end of the summer with all of my friends that I don’t want to say on here…………
2) Not studied for my last spanish quiz….37<3
3) Told that person I was sorry when I really wasn’t…
4) Gone to Sadies…that was a waste of time
5) Hurt my knee….it’s been ten months, the swelling hasn’t gone down and I still don’t have feeling in it…it’s fun to play with though..
6) Gotten a Facebook……….SO ADDICTING.
1) Was moving gyms the right decision?
2) Who invented school?
3) Why did Heidi Montag get plastic surgery?
4) Sometimes I think that I’m adopted, so I wonder if my parents are hiding that I am….?o.O
5) Who came up with words?
6) Why is number 6 the devil number and why is the number 7 lucky?
7) Who said the first word?
Don’t make me feel like I have to impress you, accept me for who I am.
Be nice to me
Make me laugh
Don’t be super aggressive and fight with me a lot
DON’T BE SUPER COCKY IT’S ANNOYING
Realize that I have to be with my friends too sometimes.
Don’t send me really cheezy/weird things like “I can only think about you.” or “You are the best girl I have ever met.” those make me feel awkward and I don’t know what to say back.
I have to be physically attracted to you…
I think blonde girls have more power than any other hair color. There is a stereo type for blondes like being dumb or ditzy. I think every blonde should show people that blondes aren’t really ditzy. I think blondes can do more effective things than brunettes or red heads. I think blondes can be the people to make a difference. I think blondes can change their stereotype.
1) I gave up a lot of things in my life to become a good competitive cheerleader.
2) I let people mean too much to me too fast…if that makes sense
3) I dye my hair…o.O
4) I’ve cheered at two different gyms and moving gyms was the hardest decision of my life, and I still wonder if it was the right one.
5) I could eat asian food everyday, all day.
6) I think anything from the ocean is really gross to eat, no matter how good it tastes, as soon as I find out it’s fish I quit eating it.
7) I think when people use double letters when the type (ex: sooo youuu shouldd commme overrr.) is really annoying, but I do it anyways.
8) I like being awkward, it’s fun.
9) I am overly obsessed with The Hills. I actually just finished watching 3 episodes of it. I will meet Lauren Conrad and Brody Jenner.
1) If you had put me on the level I deserved to be on last year, it might have affected my decision. You were the best coach I had ever had and I was always so close with you and had so much fun at practices because you were so fun. I wish me moving gyms didn’t affect us this much. I wish you still talked to me.
2) I wish that 8th grade never happened and I never met you. You suck.
3) I wish you didn’t have to move, we grew apart but I still consider you one of my very best friends.
4) Stop talking about her and pick me already.
5) I’m sorry I never spend time with you anymore, I love you.
6) Just because I have a new friend, doesn’t mean we have to grow apart.
7) Stop being such a whore and have a little more self respect.
8) Stop being hurt and get back in the game right now, Sidney Crosby.
9) Y’all are the best friends I’ve ever had. I can tell y’all anything and you guys won’t judge me. Cheering together for 6 years has really impacted my life. YAKIMAS<3
10) Remember when I said I hated you? I still do.
1) Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
2) Nine things about yourself.
3) Eight ways to win your heart.
4) Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
5) Six things you wish you’d never done.
6) Five people who mean a lot to you.
7) Four turn offs.
8) Three turn ons.
9) Two words to describe your life right now.
10) One confession.